Sunday, July 1, 2012

DAY 11 - South Dakota Wildflowers

JUNE 29, 2012   

Today was a travel day from Hermosa, SD to Sturgis, SD, a fifty mile drive.   We arrived in time to make our lunch in the RV, and get acquainted with our neighbors.   By that time, it was nap time, to make up for staying up til 2 AM, blogging, and being up at 5:45 for a phone meeting at 8 AM EDT.
I had fun today, working with a HP Photo Creator program to create a Collage of the South Dakota Wildflowers I have been going crazy, taking pictures of.  Of course I could not get all of them on one 4x6, but this is at least is a start.  My main purpose is to identify them for future reference, and have a
copy of them in our travel journal, and my photo journal.  Here is my creation for your viewing pleasure.  It would make a nice post card but I have yet to find an ink that will not suffer damage if it gets wet.


This has been a learning experience for me.  Perhaps I will be doing a few more, now that I have figured it out.  It is part of the fun.  What do you all think?   Have any of you figured out a way to print out this Blog.  I would appreciate your sharing that with me. You can do that in the Comments section.  Thanks in advance.  I know we have some viewers with that experience.

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are really beautiful, i only know the thistl, we call it a "distel". And i would love to know how you make the postcard.

    ReplyDelete